Skip the lines on Election Day! Absentee ballots for the November 8, 2016 election may now be requested. Read More
To see all scheduled City Committee Meetings visit the Calendar
- Clear Skies Legal Defense Fund
- Current Bids
- Planning Board Public Hearings
- Knightville Street Festival
- Art in the Park
- Summer Concerts Series at Mill Creek Park
- Public Notice of Meeting on City Manager Search
- Traffic Notice: Route 1 Connector to I-295 N (July 11-August 22)
- Traffic Notice: Route 1 to Veteran's Memorial Bridge (July 18-August 11)
- Traffic Notice: Route 1 to I-295 N (August 5-August 29)
- Traffic Notice: Cummings Road reconstruction project starting Wednesday June 29th. Expect major delays. Seek alternate route.
NOTICE: Under Maine's Freedom of Access (“Right to Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about city business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.