JUNE 13, 2017
STATE REFERENDUM SPECIAL ELECTION
SCHOOL BUDGET VALIDATION REFERENDUM
PORTLAND WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Sample Ballot - City
Sample Ballot - State
School Budget Notice
Notice of Election
Certificate of Consolidation of Voting Districts
Are you ready to vote?
2) Vote On Election Day At South Portland Community Center: For this election, the South Portland Community Center will be open for all districts as a single polling location.
3) You May Vote Absentee: Absentee ballots may be requested from March 13 to June 8. For more information on voting absentee, click here.
Election Information & Deadlines:
March 6: Nomination papers available at South Portland City Clerk's office for Portland Water District Board of Trustee seat. Those interested in running for office are encouraged to contact the Clerk's office at (207) 767-7627 and read the materials posted here by the PWD.
March 13: Absentee ballots may now be requested. To request your absentee ballot, click here.
April 3-April 14: Nomination papers are due into South Portland Clerk's Office for Portland Water District Board of Trustee seat.
May 15: Absentee ballots are expected in. In-person voting at City Hall begins & absentee ballot request orders will be filled as soon as ballots arrive.
May 23: Deadline to receive Mail-in Voter Registration Cards. From May 24-June 13, all voter registrations (new and changes) must be done in person.
June 8: Deadline to request an absentee ballot (without special circumstances).
June 13: Election Day! Voting at the Community Center will be open at 7:00am until 8:00pm. All absentee ballots must be received to the City Clerk's office by 8:00pm.
Special Notes about this Election:
- All voting on Election Day will take place at the Community Center.
- You will receive two ballots - 1 City Ballot, and 1 State Ballot.
- You do not need to be enrolled in a political party to receive the State or City ballot.
- You must be at least 18 years old to vote.
For more information about the State ballot, please click here.