South Portland City Hall
25 Cottage Road | South Portland, ME 04106
Phone: (207) 767-3201 | Fax: (207) 767-7620
parking lot and elevator access available at rear entrance
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday | 8:00am to 4:30pm
The City Clerk's Office and Finance Office remain open until 6:00pm on Thursdays.
The next City Council meeting will be held on October 26 (via Zoom).
The General Municipal & Referendum Election will be held on November 2, 2021. All polling places will be open from 7:00am until 8:00pm. You may now request your absentee ballot by mail by making a request online by calling (207) 767-3201. When ballots arrive (around October 2), in-person absentee voting will be available at City Hall. A dropbox is available at City Hall for ballots to be returned. All ballots must be received by 8:00pm on Election Day. Read More
To see all scheduled City Committee Meetings visit the Calendar.
- AARP Tax-Aide Assistance: Please call 207-518-8579 to schedule an appointment.
- Statement Issued by the South Portland Police Department (Dated June 1, 2020)
- Resolve #17-19/20 - Proclamation Condemning Racism
- Resolve #4-20/21 - Condemning Acts of Hate toward LGBTQ+ community
- Resolve #7-20/21 - Recognizing Black History Month 2021
- Resolve #9-20/21 - Condemning Acts of Hate and Violence toward Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Resolve #29-20/21 - Proclamation recognizing Memorial Day.
- Resolve #30-20/21 - Resolve recognizing Juneteenth in the City of South Portland.
- Resolve #5-21/22 - Recognizing Indigenous Peoples' Day 2021
To see all scheduled City Committee Meetings visit the Calendar
City Council meetings, School Board meetings, and Planning Board meetings,
and certain City committee meetings will continue to be live-streamed and available online
via SPC-TV and on local cable broadcast.
Remote Meetings For the Week of: October 18, 2021
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN & PARTICIPATE IN REMOTE MEETINGS
10-25 Civil Service Commission - Executive Session
10-26 Open Space Acquisition Committee
10-26 City Council (PDF) (Join Meeting)
10-27 South Portland Housing Authority
10-27 Planning Board
10-28 Board of Health
10-28 Human Rights Commission
NOTICE: Under Maine's Freedom of Access (“Right to Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about city business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.