South Portland City Hall
25 Cottage Road | South Portland, ME 04106
Phone: (207) 767-3201 | Fax: (207) 767-7620
parking lot and elevator access available at rear entrance
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday | 8:00am to 4:30pm
The City Clerk's Office and Finance Office remain open until 6:00pm on Thursdays.
Starting July 31, all public meetings will resume in person.
Nomination papers for offices of City Councilor (District 3 & District 4) and Board of Education (District 3, District 4, District 5) will be available starting Monday, July 26, 2021 at the City Clerk’s office, and must be filed by Friday, September 3. Election Day is November 2, 2021. Read More
To see all scheduled City Committee Meetings visit the Calendar.
- AARP Tax-Aide Assistance: Please call 207-518-8579 to schedule an appointment.
- Statement Issued by the South Portland Police Department (Dated June 1, 2020)
- Resolve #17-19/20 - Proclamation Condemning Racism
- Resolve #4-20/21 - Condemning Acts of Hate toward LGBTQ+ community
- Resolve #7-20/21 - Recognizing Black History Month 2021
- Resolve #9-20/21 - Condemning Acts of Hate and Violence toward Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Resolve #29-20/21 - Proclamation recognizing Memorial Day.
- Resolve #30-20/21 - Resolve recognizing Juneteenth in the City of South Portland.
To see all scheduled City Committee Meetings visit the Calendar
City Council meetings, School Board meetings, and Planning Board meetings,
and certain City committee meetings will continue to be live-streamed and available online
via SPC-TV and on local cable broadcast.
Meeting Agendas For the Week of: July 26, 2021
The following meetings will be held remotely ONLY via Zoom, not in-person.
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN & PARTICIPATE IN REMOTE MEETINGS
07-26 Board of Education Special Meeting
07-26 Transit Advisory Committee
07-26 SPHRC - Communications Subcommittee
07-27 One Climate Future Steering Committee
07-27 Board of Harbor Commissioners Workshop CANCELLED
07-27 City Council Meeting (PDF) (Join Meeting)
07-28 South Portland Housing Authority
07-28 Planning Board
07-28 SPHRC - Community Uplift Plan Subcommittee
NOTICE: Under Maine's Freedom of Access (“Right to Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about city business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.