For any questions and information regarding Planning Board Applications, please contact:
Milan Nevajda, Planning Director: email@example.com
Planning Board Application Types:
- Pre-Application Form
- De Minimis Change Form
- Site Plan Application
- Amended Site Plan applications use the Site Plan application form
- Preliminary Major Subdivision Application
- Final Major Subdivision Application
- Special Exception Application
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Application
- Nonconforming Lot of Record - Single Family Application
- Marijuana Retail Site Plan and Special Exception Application
- Sensitive Use Analysis (Example)
- For other applications: contact a Planner.
City Fee Schedule, With Planning Application Fees (Current to 07/16/2020)
COVID-19 Relief Program:
Download an APPLICATION FORM for Temporary Outdoor Services for your business.
- Download sample plans for reference as a guide to preparing your application.
- If you are an existing business that serves alcohol and would like to extend alcohol service outdoors, please submit a request for extension of license on premise form for processing.
- Applicants requesting use of public property for expansion of service of alcohol are advised to be aware of the requirements in Title-28A Sec. 1051(9) "Use of noncontiguous real estate".
Apply or Submit Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org