On August 27, 2019, the City Council established the Wainwright and City Fields Master Plan Committee (ORDER #39-19/20). Agendas and minutes of the committee will be posted to this page.
The committee has plans to meet twice per month from 11:00am-12:30pm (specific dates will be determined once a consultant is under contract). Other commitments include 3 or 4 evening Public Forums and Plan Presentations scheduled throughout the 8 month process, 1 or 2 group field trips to other large recreation/athletic complexes in New England (optional attendance).
The committee is expected to begin meeting as soon as all members are appointed, with an expected date of completion by June 2020.
Membership is as follows (8 voting members):
• Two (2) City Staff - Kevin Adams Director of Parks, Recreation, and Waterfront; and Rick Perruzzi, Recreation Manager, Wainwright Complex Manager and Field Turf Manager
• Two (2) School Department Representatives - Todd Livingston, Director of Athletics, and Richard Matthews, School Board Chair
• One (1) User Group Representative of a Resident Organization – Amanda Lynch, South Portland Strikers
• One (1) User Group Representative of a Non-Resident Fee Based Organization –Richard Young, Maine Ultimate Frisbee
• Two (2) representatives from the public appointed by the City Council: Jennifer DiMauro and David Morin
Wainwright Master Plan Committee
|File Name||Date Added||File Size|
|WCFM Agenda 03-02-20.pdf - 2/26/2020||2/26/2020||52.84 KB|
|19026-Wainwright_Working_Group_Mtg3_2020_02_13_r.pdf - 2/18/2020||2/18/2020||5,887.97 KB|
|WCFM Agenda 2-13-20.pdf - 2/7/2020||2/7/2020||68.11 KB|
|WCFM Agenda 1-6-20.pdf - 12/30/2019||12/30/2019||49.25 KB|
|19026-Wainwright Kickoff 2019-11-05.pdf - 11/13/2019||11/13/2019||5,774.09 KB|
|WCFM Minutes 10-15-19.pdf - 11/13/2019||11/13/2019||15.43 KB|
|WCFM Agenda 11-5-19.pdf - 10/30/2019||10/30/2019||53.36 KB|
|WCFM Agenda 10-15-19.pdf - 10/11/2019||10/11/2019||57.95 KB|
|AMENDED ORDER - Creation of ad Hoc Recreation Field Master Plan Committee.pdf - 8/29/2019||8/29/2019||116.70 KB|