City of South Portland
City Council Workshop
Name of Body: City Council
Tentative Agenda for Meeting of: March 10, 2014
Meeting Begins: 6:00 p.m.
Location: City Council Chambers
Members of the public are invited to comment on each item as it comes before the Council for a period of no more than two (2) minutes. All questions or concerns will be made through the Chair. If you wish to address the City Council, please raise your hand and upon being recognized, please state your name and address for the records.
1. Bike/Ped Committee Presentation
2. Amending Chapter 27, “Zoning,” Regarding Zone Texts and Zone Map Changes Creating the Main Street Community Commerical (MSCC) and ThorntonHeights Commercial (THC) Districts
3. City Council Standing Rules
4. Amending Chapter 2, “Purchasing,” Regarding the Sale of City-owned Property
5. Review of Upcoming Workshops
Note: Items may be added to or deleted from the tentative agenda. Copies of amended agenda may be obtained from the City Clerk. Times are estimates and may vary.