City of South Portland
City Council Workshop
Name of Body: City Council
Tentative Agenda for Meeting of: April 26, 2017
Meeting Begins: 5:00P.M.
Location: City Council Chambers
Members of the public are invited to comment on each item as it comes before the Council for a period of no more than two (2) minutes. All questions or concerns will be made through the Chair. If you wish to address the City Council, please raise your hand and upon being recognized, please state your name and address for the records.
1. Budget Workshop on Parking Lot items:
1. Sustainability Assistant (1 day to 3 days P/T)
2. Buildings & Grounds Manager (New F/T position)
3. Substance Abuse/Mental Health Position (PD) (New F/T Position)
4. Economic Development (Funding for Position or Non-Profit Corp.)
5. Staffing within Planning/Code Enforcement
6. Employee Recognition Program
2. 2018 CIP Budget Presentation
Note: Items may be added to or deleted from the tentative agenda. Copies of amended agenda may be obtained from the City Clerk.